SHSV FLIGHT CENTRE $1500 GIFT CARD GIVEAWAY 2017
TERMS & CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
1) Information on how to enter the Competition forms part of these terms and conditions of entry. Participation in this Competition is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions of entry.
2) This Competition is being run at Surry Hills Shopping Village at 399 Cleveland Street Redfern NSW 2016 (the 'Centre') during the Promotional Period.
3) The Competition commences at 9.00am on Wednesday 5th July 2017 and concludes at 9:00am Thursday 31st August 2017 during the Centre’s usual trading hours (‘Promotional Period’).
4) The promoter of this Competition is Surry Hills Project Pty Ltd ATF Surry Hills
Trust t/a Surry Hills Shopping Village (ABN 59 907 568 845) as disclosed agent for the owners of the Centre at Surry Hills Shopping Village, 399 Cleveland Street, Redfern NSW 2016 Telephone: (02) 9699 6250 ('Promoter').
5) Officers, employees and immediate families of officers and employees of the Promoter, the associated companies and contractors of the Promoter, retailers at the Centre and any other agencies associated with this Competition are ineligible to enter.
6) Competition open to entrants 18 years of age or over, or they must have an appropriate adult complete the entry form for them.
7) Number of entries: one entry per person.
8) People may enter the Competition by purchasing $20 or more across any participating specialty retailer and completing all the required details on the entry form via the website. Purchases from Coles Supermarket and Liquorland are not included in this prize draw.
9) All required information and contact details must be entered clearly on the web form and a access to the web form will be given if the correct Codeword is entered.
10) The codeword will be provided by the retailer at time of purchase.
11) Each entry will go into the draw to win a Flight Centre Gift Card valued at $1,500.00 (‘the Prize’).
The Prize is subject to any written conditions provided with the Prize.
12) The Prize winner of the Competition will be determined by draw. The draw will take place at 10am, Thursday 31st August 2017 at Surry Hills Shopping Village, 399 Cleveland Street, Redfern. The Promoter reserves the right to draw additional reserve entries and record them in order in case an invalid entry or ineligible entrant is drawn. The winner need not be present at the draw.
13) The winner of the Prize will be notified by mail or email and telephone within two business days of being determined. The name and address of the winner may also be published on the Centre website /Facebook page.
14) The Prize must be collected within 3 months from the date of the winner being determined/selected. Failure to collect the Prize within this time will result in it being forfeited and the Promoter may draw/select another winner for the Prize, subject to any approval or directions of a relevant regulatory authority.
The Prize has a 12 month expiry date from time of collection.
15) The Prize awarded may not be exactly as illustrated in displays or marketing for the Promotion.
16) Unless otherwise specified, prizes or any unused portion of a prize, are not exchangeable or transferable and cannot be redeemed for cash.
17) If any prize is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize with a prize equal to the value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
18) The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries, prize claims and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry or prize claim that is not in accordance with these terms and conditions or who tampers with the entry process. An entry that is incomplete, or non-compliant with these terms and conditions is invalid and will not be accepted or considered. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
19) If this Competition is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the Competition to the full extent permitted by law and subject to any approval or directions from a regulatory authority.
20) The Promoter's decision is final and no other correspondence will be entered into.
21) It is a condition of entry that the entrant consents to the Promoter using the entrant’s name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner of a Prize (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of the Competition (including any outcome), and promoting any products and services, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoters in the Centre(s) or otherwise.
22) By entering the Competition, an entrant releases and indemnifies the Promoter (including its officers, employees and agents) from and against all actions, liabilities, penalties, claims or demands the entrant may have against the Promoter or that the Promoter may incur for any loss or damage which is or may be suffered or sustained as a direct or indirect result of an entrant entering or participating in the Competition or winning or failing to win a prize, or using or permitting any other person to use the prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law or which would cause any part of this clause to be void or unenforceable.
23) Authorised under permit numbers: LTPS/17/15225
Privacy, Spam Act and Do Not Call Register Act Statement:
The Promoter collects the entrants’ personal information to assist it in promoting the Centre and the retailers of the Centre and to process the competition entries. By entering the competition, unless otherwise advised, each entrant also expressly consents to:
(a) the Promoter (or any of its related companies) contacting an entrant by any means (including by electronic message or by telephone) to let the entrant know about goods, services or promotions which the Promoter considers may be of interest to the entrant;
(b) the Promoter (or any of its related companies) disclosing the entrants’ personal information to other persons or entities who may:
(i) assist the Promoter in promoting the Centre and the retailers of the Centre or running competitions (including by sending electronic messages or telephoning the entrant on the Promoter’s behalf); or
(ii) use that information, in any media, for their own marketing, promotional or publicity purposes (and each entrant expressly consents to such persons or entities contacting the entrant by electronic message or by telephone in relation to goods or services), without any further reference, payment or other compensation to the entrant.
The express consent referred to in this Statement continues until the withdrawal of that consent is effective (as set out under applicable law).
Entrants’ personal information may also be disclosed to State Lottery agencies and the winners’ names published as required under the relevant lottery legislation. All personal details of the entrant will be stored at the offices of the Promoter. A request to access, update or correct any information should be directed to that office.
Flight Centre Gift Card Terms and Conditions:
The Flight Centre Gift Card will be valid for 12 months from time of issue.